Job Posting: Scholarship Director
Job ID: 20170911-567
||• Must possess a minimum of a Bachelor’s degree with five years’ experience.
• Work some nights and weekends- required
||Description of Duties and Tasks: Essential duties and responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
1. Develop, manage, and maintain scholarship policies, procedures, and operations to ensure appropriate disbursement and fiscal accountability.
2. Promote the scholarship program in order to increase the number of scholarships and scholarship applications.
3. Develop marketing literature to promote awareness of scholarship opportunities for students, NHF, and other scholarships.
4. Implement policies and procedures while continuing to improve delivery systems, maximize office efficiency and improve overall scholarship unit effectiveness.
5. Plan, evaluate, and set yearly goals for the scholarship area in conjunction with Scholarship Committee.
6. Collaborate with IT staff to automate the scholarship application process.
7. Participate actively in enrollment management and student retention activities.
8. Develop and conduct presentations as needed.
9. Develop and maintain strong community relations with donors and potential donors and students.
10. Acts as liaison with NHF Foundation and external donors/organizations.
11. Provide projections, allocations and comprehensive reports as needed.
12. Create scholarship recipient alumni network and parents group.
13. Work with local colleges regarding admissions
14. Maintain accurate data and historical records of scholarship and past recipients
15. Establish an alumni association
16. Develop volunteer opportunities for students
17. Work with local high school counselors on outreach and recruiting
18. Provide data for the preparation of grants
Must possess required knowledge and be able to explain and demonstrate, with or without reasonable accommodations, that the essential functions of the job can be performed.
• Scholarship and federal aid programs.
• Compiling data and preparing reports.
• General operations of an institution of higher education.
||Oct 11, 2017
||Norwalk Housing Authority
||24 1/2 Monroe Street, P.O. Box 508
||Norwalk , Connecticut 06854
View Recently Added Jobs and Search for Jobs